Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 247 Trying To Incorporate Exercise with a Busy Schedule

Exercise: Home very late today, but decided to just go to the gym late. Glad I did. Ran/walked 3 miles on the tredmil and did some tricep weights and leg extensions. Ate after 8pm, which I really hate. At least I cooked a meal.

Was at a work conference where lunch was served. Had to eat a salad with dressing, some chicken with sauce, and WHITE pasta. All those things are no-nos for me. Oh wait...it gets worse. Almost forgot to mention the crossaint! I was so hungry so I was forced to eat it. I felt bad packing my lunch since I knew lunch would be provided and it was such a formal setting too. I did pass up the cookies so that was a celebration for me. I decided my health is more important, so at the conference tomorrow I'm not going to eat their lunch. I'm actually meeting a long time friend for lunch that lives 5 minutes away from the conference building. We taught many years ago together and have seen each other in what feels like months so it will be great to catch up. I'm picking up a Subway sandwich on the way to her home. Not too bad.

Some of us got together at the Assistant Principals house after our work conference. She had crackers, cheese, grapes and wine for all. I didn't have any wine, but I had too many crakers and too much cheese. Will definately be clogged up after that cheese. Sorry, but that happens to me. Alcohol is not something I feel is good for my body. Plus I don't feel well with alcohol so I avoid it at all costs.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, green tea
Snack: none
Lunch: pasta, chicken, salad with dressing and a crossaint, water.
Snack: crackers with cheese. Too much cheese. Grapes.
Dinner: super late: salmon patty, few red potatoes, mixed greens, broccoli, quinoa, water

No comments:

Post a Comment