Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 243 Size 8 Dress

Exercise: Spin Class this Saturday morning. Only stayed 25 minutes. Burned 335 calories. Low energy today. Should have toughed it out. Vince and I might go dancing tonight and get more exercise. He just doesn't know it yet!  : )

Later....well by the time I got back home after 5 hours of shopping for a dress for a friend's wedding, I was too pooped to spend a night on the town dancing. So what to I choose to do?....eat ice cream at Dairy Queen of course. How will that help me stay lean for my dress? Luckily my dress is one of those with a more baggy style. Not tight at all. Fun little casual dress I can wear to work too.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 oatmeal, sips of black tea (really need to buy some more green tea)
Lunch: salad with mixed greens, one tomato, 1/2 avacado, 6 black olives, salt/basil/thyme spices chicken, side of strawberries and pineapples, water.
Snack: none
Dinner: salad with same as above, broccoli, zucchini and squash, few grapes and 2 strawberries, water
Late Snack: Ice cream

Lunch

Dress to wear at friend's wedding.
Size 8 Back to the old days sizes.  : )


Dinner: Those are zucchini and
not pickles.

Total dress buster! Thought Vince would
help me eat it, but I ate the entire thing.
Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment