Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 266 Vince's Ugly Birthday Cake

Exercise: First day of the "Insanity" workout DVD at home. It ate my lunch! 35 minutes of cardio/abs. Later in the evening...danced to Bobby Darin music...my favorite!  : )

Made the ugliest cake ever!! Wow, just look at it. Obviously, I don't bake, but this was ugly. Frosted around it first with some regular frosting, but then I put some glaze over it. Never buying that again. Hardened quick and wasn't drizzling over the cake. Eeewwwww! Embarrassing!
The ugly cake!


Birthday boy with his new shoes.


Maybe I should have trashed it
and bought another cake!
Today is Vince's birthday. Balloons, cake, gifts! What fun it is for me!!  : ) We started celebrating yesterday. Vince gets free coupons on his birthday. Had free pancakes and egg omelette at I-Hop. Later, free sandwich from Schlotzkey's and a free haircut at Sports Clips.
Baking a yellow cake with chocolate drissle for him today.  Ate at Fratelli's for dinner and yes, we had a coupon.  : )

Breakfast: 1 corn tortilla with egg, squash, white onion, mixed leafy greens all scrambled, green tea
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, water
Snack: almonds, grapefruit
Dinner: Appatizers: 3 stuffed mushrooms. Dinner: Stuffed chicken with goat cheese, mushrooms, capers and sun dried tomatoes, veggies, pasta, some bread, water. (Ate 1/2 my meal)
Snack: Too much birthday cake!!

Stuffed mushrooms. Very good!

Dinner from Fratelli's Restaurant.
Vince's friend Barbara owns it.
Very nice restaurant! We love the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment