Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 262 Whataburger Nutrition Facts!

Exercise: Pulled weeds from the "garden to be." Plan to go to spin class this evening.

Today I helped Vince rehab his townhome to prepare to sell. After a few hours I knew I was going to get a Whataburger! Definitely premeditated! Vince + Trish working together = Whataburger!! Sort of funny really....Vince thinks about everything and is very maticulous about doing things (not a bad thing) and I just jump into things without thinking because I just want to get it done fast (not a bad thing). Together....not so good! Ha ha! Whataburger....felt better for about 15 minutes. Now the thought of eating all that saturated fat and empty calories bums me out. Interesting how I used to CRAVE Dr. Pepper. Didn't drink it all because I didn't like it anymore. Whataburger Nutrition Facts (if you can call it nutrition!).
Here is what I ate:
Dr. Pepper: 190 calories (small)
Small fries: 320 calories
Whataburger Junior: 300 calories
Total: 810 calories
I'll burn about 640 calories in spin class tonight. Won't even burn all those calories! Imagine eating the regular Whataburger: 620 calories. Just nuts! This is why I rarely eat this way anymore.

Did some work towards the neverending garden this morning. Went well, but have a lot more to do.

Phase 2


Phase 3
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, multigrain bread with 2% cottage cheese and turkey bacon on top, green tea. Snack: small handful of unsalted almonds, cup of vanilla soymilk with unsweetened cocoa
Lunch: qunioa with red bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, chicken, water
Lunch #2: Whataburger Jr, with cheese, small fries and a Dr. Pepper!
Dinner: some chicken in multigrain bread very late. (10pm).
Dessert: 1/2 a zucchini muffin with walnuts and lemonade green tea from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment