Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 250 Gardening Extravaganza With Sissy!!

Exercise: Spin class with my sister this Saturday morning! What fun we had! Burned 664 calories in 50 minutes.

My little sister is now into gardening. She helped me spruce up part of our backyard Friday afternoon and most of Saturday. I had no idea gardening could be such good exercise. In addition to what you see in the photos, we pruned the front yard bushes and put plants in the front planter. My sister went back to Dallas and left me with quite a bit to finish, but I'm very motivated and now have a plan. Thanks Sissy for all the help!
Before

Sissy

Vince working hard

Things to plant tomorrow

Put flowers in the pots.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 oatmeal, green tea
Lunch: thin crust frozen pizza. Added tomatoes,
rosemary from the plant we bought, olives and chicken, salad, grapes.
Snack: pineapple slices
Dinner: cereal while cooking. Rice pasta with chicken and veggies mixed in it. Olive oil and spices. water.




Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment