Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 246 Long Work Hours This Week Promotes Little Exercise!

This is from yesterday....will do my best to recall what I ate. Hate when that happens!
Exercise: None

At a work meeting where I was served taco salad. Not healthy, but I was starving! Also, worked late today and went straight to my Toastmasters meeting. After our meeting several of us went to Fuzzy's pizza. No time for exercise. Boy, this late work schedule the next 2 weeks is going to be the death of me!! I'm fighting to find time to exercise and eat well. I'm feeling bloated and fat!! I'm afraid to get on the scale. This to shall pass. Soon enough I'll get back on track. I know it.

A friend brought our group some bagels in the morning. Plain reduced fat cream cheese and thin bagels so I endulged in one. Since my jeans were feeling a bit snug this morning, that was surely not a good decision.
After this week passes, I'll be able to focus more on exercise. Can't wait.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 thin bagel with about a teaspoon of cream cheese.
Snack: Thin bagel with some cream cheese, one small dark chocolate bite size candy, couple jellybeans.
Lunch: corn chips, meat with taco sauce and seasoning, corn/bean/salsa mixture.
Dinner: ran home, but had to get ready for toastmasters...not time to eat.
Late Dinner: slice of cheese pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment