Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 264: Healthier Frozen Treats

Exercise: Walked at Memorial Park for 4.25 miles. 

The desserts I usually eat at home are fruits or plain Greek yogurt with fruits. BORING! I am in search of more interesting healthy desserts. Are they out there? I found this: Healthy Dessert Recipes. Some still have butter and refined sugar, which is what I am trying to avoid. You can always use other flours rather than the bleached flour, use skim or low fat milk, and use natural sugars instead of refined. I would like to try some of these frozen treats.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, green tea
Lunch: quinoa, chicken, broccoli, red potatoes, tomatoes, water
Snack: pineapples, sliver of cantaloupe, 1/2 slice of pepperjack cheese, water.
Snack: vanilla soymilk with unsweetened cocoa
Dinner: peanut butter sandwich on multigrain bread (while making the "real" dinner)...little chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, some squash, water.
Snack: grapefruit later tonight when I get back from our walk.

lunch

snack


Part of Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment