Sunday, June 3, 2012

244 Weight Workout #3

Exercise: Went to the gym and did lots of weights for one hour. Push ups and Squats using free weights, other leg machines, ab work, walked only 1/4 of a mile. After my previous weight workout, I hurt for 3 days. Using a lot of weights I haven't used in years. My calves were very sore along with inner thigh and toosh! Lots of lunges may be the culprit. Great stuff! I know it will make a difference in time.  I'll try to remember to get some photos next time.

I found an interesting website called http://www.theartofweightlifting.com/ I haven't checked it out thoroughly, but I've nosed around in it a bit. I always like new recipes and tips for working out. Plan to review it more later in the week.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, vanilla soymilk with unsweetened cocoa.
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, water (on the run)
Early Dinner: salmon patty on a bed of lettuce, 1/2 avacado, mixed veggies and broccoli, too many wontons (you know I'm obsessed with the wontons).
Snack: grapes, 2 strawberries.
Late Snack: corn tortilla with one boiled egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment