Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 233 Started Weight Lifting


Exercise: Weights like crazy at the gym! Did some free weights in the "man" section. : ) Squats.
Other leg exercises. Floor ab exercises, 3 minutes on the eliptical maching. Ankle started hurting so I stopped. Still trying to heal the ankle.

Not even sure what I ate because I'm a day late writing this. Yesterday was like a sampling of different things throughout the day. Didn't really have a "meal." When I don't eat meals, I just keep eating stuff.

Breakfast: boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, green tea
Snack: apples
Lunch: red potatoes and lean turkey meat mixed together, water, unsweetened cocoa in soy milk.
Snack: granola bar
Snack: cereal after work
Dinner: Canned vegetable and chicken dumpling soup
Snack: pineapples and yogurt
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment