Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 214

Exercise: None...resting up for the 5K on Saturday. Going to bed early....

Not too eventful today. Worked on writing curriculum at the Admin building. That meant being around tempting snacks and having no will power. Something about sitting in front of a computer all day and being surrounded by your buddies that makes me want to partake in the sweet and salty snacks!

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, green tea
Snack: 2 small bite-size chocolate candies and believe or not, Lays greesy potato chips, water, and even a strawberry granola type of snack. WOW! Pack on those pounds. This is the reason I never purchase these items. I would eat them!
Lunch: Had the opportunity to run home.  Ham sandwich on multi-grain bread, soy milk with unsweetened cocoa (my hot chocolate), a carrot and some tomatoes.
Dinner: chicken, mixed veggies, a whole pear (pears arent' my fav, but I'm trying something new)
Snack: little plain Greek yogurt with frozen raspberries

Packaged strawberry surprise. RATS! Has my will
power disappeared?? No packaged foods please!

Lunch

Just as bad as eating french fries!
A heart attack waiting to happen!!

Dinner: Trying these new frozen "fully cooked" chicken tenders.
Quick and easy. Just pop in the microwave along with frozen veggies.
A meal in 10 minutes or less. Wonder how healthy the chicken really is?


I can add this goofy photo of Vince being
silly because he never reads my blog anyway!  : )
Let's see if he ever notices this one.


1 comment: