Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 217 Biking In The Cemetary

Exercise: Actually used weights today at the gym, but my blog shows pics of yesterday's bike ride.

The cemetary across the street lends itself to our bike route. Quiet and practically to ourselves. Able to ride as fast as want.



Vince says, "Look over my shoulder."
 

The headstones behind me are of War Veterans.
Grateful for their sacrifice to our country.





Happy to report that I did not partake in the yummies the
yogurt truck had to offer. It was parked at our school during all
lunch times. Hard to ignore, but glad I did.






Utilizing the "My Fitness App" today. Time consuming to plug all that I eat in, but I believe it will be worth it after a few weeks. 

Breakfast: 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 boiled egg (1/2 the yolk), green tea.
Snack: 1 pear
Lunch: chicken, pasta with tomatoes, basil, peanut butter sandwich
that was for later.
3pm Snack: banana before tutoring
5pm Snack: little cereal 2/3 cup with soymilk 
Dinner: 1/2 salmon, yellow bell pepper, green onion, leafy greens in 2
corn tortillas, mixed veggies, water
Snack: cereal, water

No comments:

Post a Comment