Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 216 OMG! Who Knew?? Cheesecake Factory Calories!!!

Exercise: Dusting off our bikes as I type. About to go ride around the neighborhood and in the cemetary across the street. Lots of space there and tranquil. Seems odd, but isn't.


Injured from the 5K yesterday. Outside of knee hurts. Figure its my IT band. Ice, elevate, rest. Hard to do. I push myself too hard when running. Even though I feel pain I feel I must keep going to finish. Bad move! Never do I learn. Walking better this afternoon. I hate to have to lay off running for a while. Guess it will motivate me to SPIN again.

Last night Vince and I went to the Cheesecake Factory just to have dessert. We shared the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake that you see pictured. Pre-meditated decision. Not a healthy choice.
Want to know how many calories is in what you eat at the Factory? Try the My Fitness Pal App. Just began using it. In order to lose 5 pounds based on my weekly activity and lifestyle, I will need to consume 1200 calories a day in order to lose 1 pound per week.

I'm horrified to discover how many calories was in the 1/2 cheesecake I at last night! Plugged it into My Fitness Pal and learned Vince and I consumed 1,110 calories together! Not including the giant ball of whipcream on top! REALLY!! I feel disgusting. So I ate over 555 calories from 1/2 a cheesecake...and to think, I look so happy in the pic. That is about 1/2 of what my daily calories should be. Incredible! I can see how the App can help one to lose weight. If I plug in the food I am tempted to eat, there is a good chance I won't eat it at all. Excited about using this app. I've alreay eaten way too much today and it is only 3pm. Avacado really adds up the calories. This app is going to be great!

Breakfast: avacado, 1 boiled egg, mixed leafy greens all in a corn tortilla, green tea, 1/2 grapefruit
Snack: unsweetened cocoa in vanilla soymilk
Lunch: chicken with mushrooms and tomatoes on pasta with some avacado, water
Snack: organic corn chips with some salsa, handful walnuts
Dinner: Lean Jennie O Turkey meat loaf, little sweet potato, salad with tomatoes, orange bell pepper, green onion, salt, basil, thyme, extra virgin olive oil (1 tsp.)
Snack: 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, blueberries, raspberries


At least we each ate 1/2 instead
of the entire cheesecake.


Breakfast


Lunch: Pop frozen cooked chicken
in the microwave, frozen veggies too.
Warm up canned (no salt) tomatoes
with basil and garlic and add mushrooms.
Pour over pasta and chicken.
Quick and
easy.
Turkey Meat Loaf for dinner.


Snack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment