Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 228 Evening Out!

Exercise: None on the Friday evening.

Today all I did was eat out! Too bad I didn't at least exercise, but I had a great day. This evening Vince and I went to City Center in Town and Country. Such a happening place with music, a variety of eateries, Studio Movie Grill (where you watch a movie in the theater and they serve you food if you want), lofts and people and kiddos relaxing in the square. I love the light filled trees and the ambiance of the entire place. Numerous restaurants, bars, and great dessert finds. One could really rack up the calories in just one night!! Here is a quick video of a small portion of where we were.


I cringe as I am about to type something. Must be honest on the blog. You know I gave up Dr. Peppers and bragged about how I no longer desire them. The festivities, smells, and atmosphere of the evening made it easy to give in to making not so good choices in the food and drink department. Yes, I did it. I had a Dr. Pepper. Not even sure why. Didn't want it. Just seemed like I should have it since we were out on the town. Also shared a glutten free margarita pizza with Vince. (Margarita pizza has thin crust, tomato, fetta cheese and basil leaves)

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with scrambled eggs with green onion, small orange, green tea
Breakfast

Lunch served at the Administration
Building for a work celebration.
Few red potatoes, beans with bacon,
chicken and I ate 1 1/2 brownies!

Early Dinner around 4:30pm
Chicken mixed with Greek plain
yogurt (instead of mayo), green
onions, orange bell pepper in 2
corn tortillas. Carrot on the side, water

The infamous ADDICTIVE
Dr. Pepper soda drink!
Why? Why? Why??!!

Glutten free thin crust margarita pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment