Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 231 Hurt Ankle

Exercise: Arm weights, walked 3 miles at memorial park this evening.
Really wanted to jog a bit at the park. Started and my ankle immediately hurt. Been hurting off and on since my last 5K, but I've sort of ignored it. I finally realized today that I need to ice it and stop trying to run on it for a while. It is always something...ankle, knee, hip. Geez! How do other people run with such ease?? I'm going to be able to train again soon. I know it. I will run a 10K again before my 365 days are over. I know I will!

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 oatmeal, green tea
Snack: apples, few walnuts with dried tart cherries
Bad snack: those packaged orange crackers with fake cheese!
Lunch: 1/2 sweet potato, lean ground turkey meat mixed with tomato salsa, broccoli, little lettuce/tomato, water
Snack: peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
Dinner: a little cereal before dinner. Salmon, quinoa, broccoli, greenbeans, water
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment