Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 29-30 Size 8 Jeans and Bread Fettish!

Yes! Actually ordered Ann Taylor jeans ON-LINE! Never have I been able to do that. Okay, well, I did try on about 12 pairs at the store first. The size 10 in one style was too big, but looked good so I got a wild hair and ordered an 8 online. Woohooo! They fit perfectly! Must be the soup and twix diet you are about to read or maybe it is the running I've been doing.

With the weekend funeral and then getting sick, I slacked a bit on my blog time. Sure missed it though! The food you will see these next 2 days are certainly not ideal (espcially with Halloween being last night), but I must be honest on my blog.

Day 29 (I'll do the best I can to remember)
Breakfast: boiled egg, green tea
Snack: hazelnuts
Lunch: some kind of beef canned soup (not feeling well)
Snack: Bite size twix candies (not feeling bad enought for Twix I guess). Number undetermined!
Dinner: Homemade chicken soup with broccoli, corn, and green beans.

Day 30
Breakfast: Boiled egg, green tea
Snack: buttered bread (craving bread)
I'm sure I had some Twix Candies too.
Lunch: Homemade chicken soup with veggies.
Dinner: Made my husband go to Kroger's and buy croissants.
           Ate 5 croissants with lots of butter and then Twix candies as I passed them out for halloween.

2 comments: