Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 58: Good Soup on a Chilly Day

 
Dinner. Tastes better than it looks!

                                                       

 Hearty Soup: lentils, quinoa, spinach leaves, green beans, corn, chicken. Spices: oregeno, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, lots of cumin.

Once I put the cumin in, Vince didn't like it so use it sparingly. I love it.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, boiled egg, green tea.
Snack: Apples, dove candy, small bag of bitesize oreos. Just didn't pack enough lunch.
Lunch: almond butter sandwich, frozen peaches
Snack: small orange
Snack later: few Ritz crackers
Starbucks hot chocolate
Dinner: soup
Wow! What a mix of foods and lots of extra calories.
No exercise today, but walked fast at work and walked fast in the mall while Christmas shopping.
Got to get to the gym soon!! Feeling heavy.
Had a major Ritz feast just now! Guess soup wasn't enough for dinner. Did I really need the butter on the crackers though?! I bought the crackers for teachers and look what happened. I've noticed that when I don't work out, I eat worse. Ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment