Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 38: Totally Sabataged Reaching My Goal Weight

I don't get it...I'm one pound from my goal weight and I have junk food cravings AND act on them.
I blame my principal! I walked into her office and there she is enjoying a burger from McDonalds. The library assistant was also partaking in her own McDonalds feast. A teacher in the lounge was munching away on McDonalds. I was trying to picture the lunch I packed today: salmon, sweet potato, broccoli. Just didn't want it. Could smell the Micky D's all around me. Went for it. Here is is:
A sad, sad day. Didn't even taste good! It was
as if someone poured an entire container of pepper on it
and beyond too much mustard. YUCK!




Took over some yogurt chocolate/vanilla swirl treats to
our painting destination. Just sat there on my phone eating
and never even painted. Waste.


EXERCISE: Ballys for one hour. WooHoo! Ran only 1 mile, but did lots of weights. I'm sure I won't
be able to move very well tomorrow. LOL Good to get back into working out again.

Dinner: Chicken salad with egg.

3 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to my calorie counting app on my phone. It holds you accountable. I'd suggest you download it but you'd think you're blog would hold you accountable too. Hmmmmm.

    Big Mac: 540 calories, 29g fat, 45g carbs
    Small fries: 230 cals, 11g fat, 29g carbs
    Medium coke: 210 cals, 0g fat, 58g carbs

    Running two miles in the park: burns ~200 cals
    Weight training ~200 - 250 cals

    uh-oh.

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the wrong "your" "you're" in the last comment. The phone did it.
    d'oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hate the real truth. Im thinking of going for a run this morning. The couch is so comfy!

    ReplyDelete