Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 52: Costco Samples

Exercise: Walked 3 miles at the park today. Didn't want to run right before the Turkey Trot for fear of getting injured.

Let the Thanksgiving goodies begin! Costco had EVERY type of decadent dessert out for hungry onlookers shopping for the Holidays. I endulged in a bit of taste testing myself...

...salted caramel chocolate bite candy, stuffed cheese and spinach bread thing, chocolate chunk candy bite, shortbread cookie only because the salesman made me, pumpkin cheesecake (super yummy)!

Did I mention I ate all this AFTER I ate a grilled chicken sandwich and fries from Whataburger? Yep. In the car on way to Costco. This is what being out and about on your day off during the Thanksgiving break does to a person. No control. Sheer utter chaos! Food frenzy. At least dinner was good.

 Almost time for the Turkey Trot!! The alarm is set for 5:30am!
WooHooo! I'm sooooo excited. I hope to run 4 miles and then walk the other 2.
My hubby made a nice dinner for us.
The hunk of meat is a meat patty.
Tired of salmon and need to go to the store
for some chicken. Can't bare to go to HEB
right before Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment