Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 34 Soy Dinner and Snacks In My Face!


Snacks offered at our meeting!
  Meeting at the administration building again. Bad snacks everywhere! Even though I ate my apple and had lots of water the tempation was stronger than my will to eat well.

Breakfast: two corn tortillas with spinach with 2 boiled eggs, green tea.
Snack, green apples, 1/2 a bagel, bag of chocolate goldfish grahms!
Lunch in a bag: almond butter sandwich, small orange, water
Snack: my no sugar hot chocolate with soy vanilla milk
Dinner: I tried out my husbands SOY concoction. See below.
More Sacks. No, I didn't have any soft drinks or DP!  WoooHoooo!
I was starving so I ate whatever my husband had made for dinner.
Tutored after school and didn't have time to make anything to eat. This looked pretty good. Come to find out there isn't any meat here. These are soy "meatballs" with soy sauce. I like to make fun of my hubby's food, but I guess it was okay. The noodles are rice and I threw in some frozen broccoli. Olive oil and pepper.

1 comment: