Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 49: Water Fountains, DOGS, and Tattoo Man

Ever wondered about the water fountains you drink out of? We all learned as children not to put our mouths on the spout. No one wants other peoples' germs. What about DOG germs!?! That's right...DOGS.

My husband and I were minding our own business resting on a bench. A very muscular man bearing numerous tattoos walked up to the water fountain with his huge dog. Mr. Tattoo allowed his dog to slurp its tongue all over the fountain that people drink out of. I was in shock at the horrific scene unfolding in front of my eyes. Was this really happening? Vince reminded tattoo man that people drink out of there and dogs are to use the fountain below. Tattoo man had some choice words and continued to allow the disturbing scenario to play out. His last words were, "My dog will drink out of any fountain I want him to whenever I want him to." Think twice before drinking from a water fountain!
Bottom Fountain is for the Dogs!

Beware of the fountains!
Breakfast: Boiled Egg Sandwich with spinach leaves, green tea
Lunch: Salad with Salmon Patty on top, small orange, water
Snack: (out and about) 2 spoonfuls of ice-cream testing at Krogers, 1 green tea, potato and leek soup
Dinner: chicken and butter sandwich. (strange), small orange, water
Great Salad: lettuce, spinach leaves, asparagus,
carrots, walnuts, fetta cheese, tomatoes, salmon,
salt, spices

Potato and Leek Soup and Pomagranate
Green Tea


2 comments:

  1. Dogs and fountains: eeeewwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad still gets mad at me when I drink out of water fountains. Don't tell him this story.

    ReplyDelete