Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 38: One Pound Away From My Goal & Near Kitchen Fire!

I was so surprised when I got on the scale today and it read )_&*%*^!! Yep, it was a weight I handn't seen since I first got married 3 years ago. I was so excited.

You would think that would deter me from eating a hot dog from the school cafe today, but it didn't. It has motivated me to not snack on the never-ending snacks that come my way in the teacher's lounge!

After eating my healthy lunch today I was really still hungry...hence the hotdog!

Near kitchen fire...I grabbed wax paper instead of contact paper this morning while heating my blueberry waffles. After blow-drying my hair for some time, I noticed a tremendous amount of smoke coming from the kitchen. Wax paper was the culprit. Saved just in time.

EXERCISE: Finally made it to the park! Ran almost 2 miles. There was some thunder, lightening and a light sprinkle so I headed back. Bummer! I think I'll be helping my hubby paint tomorrow after work so no time for exercise. : ( We also really need to go to the grocery store. I want to start making new recipes again. I'm about the throw the sweet potatoes out the window!

Breakfast

FIRST Lunch: Salmon patty, broccoli (not shown),
baked sweet potato (didn't eat the oranges)


SECOND lunch! What's with that! (didn't eat the apple)
Dinner: salmon with spices, broccoli, baked sweet potato AGAIN, water, and a butter sandwich later.



No comments:

Post a Comment