Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 35 The Evil Burger and Another Funeral

STARVING! Wanted Whataburger and wanted it NOW! I invented a new RULE as I drove to get the burger: I can have 1 Whataburger a month. Sure, I've worked hard. This is my celebration of a month of trying to eat better, right? I was pretty content with my decision.  Ate the fries in the car on the way home. Had about 5 sips of the DP (that is all I really need or want). Got home..couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the juicy, greasy burger. Didn't like it. What a let down! Wasn't enjoyable. What was going on???? Can it be? Does my body now crave healthier foods? Will there be a day I pass the drive-thru Whataburger and don't want it? I think this is the first day of baby steps to my transformation! Feels like a loss, but is really a good thing.


Breakfast: whole grain blueberry waffles (not the best,
but tired of boiled eggs. Walnuts. No butter. Agave as the syrup.
Frozen raspberries and green tea.

 For lunch I made a great salad. Chicken, lettuce, tomato, avacado, orange slices, olive oil, salt/pepper/spices. Side of zuccini and squash. Yum!

Off to another funeral after lunch. My husband's aquaintance passed away. Strange to attend 2 funerals in one week. Makes you really think about how I live my life and how I can help others instead of focusing on myself so much.


The imfamous burger!


No comments:

Post a Comment