Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 45 New App: My Fitness Pal

My sister told me about a great App called My Fitness Pal and it is free. I LOVE it! Not only can you type in the food you eat to see the calories, but you can also hold your phone up to the barcode on the package and it will tell you the calories of the item. You don't even have to type anything!
It also keeps tracks of calories and much more that I haven't discovered yet.


Exercise: Ran almost 3 miles at Memorial Park and walked a few steps.

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 2 corn tortillas, green tea
Snack: 1/2 apple and one bitesize dove chocolate candy
Lunch: 1/2 salmon, broccoli and corn, almond butter sandwich
Snack: 1/2 carrot and soy vanilla milk

Dinner: Salmon salad: lettuce, tomato, avacado, red onion, spices


1 comment:

  1. Good run at the park!

    That salad looks good too (but w/o the salmon).

    ReplyDelete