Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 31: Delsym Cough Medicine & Luby's



Does Delsym cough medicine really taste like oranges? I stood in my kitchen as a 5 year old would before mom would shove that medicine spoon in the face. Still hate taking meds. No, it doesn't taste like oranges.


Was at a late evening work function and had to stop at the store after.
These items were tempting me as I stood in the checkout aisle.
Didn't buy a DP or any dark chocolate. WooHooo! Success!

For lunch I was supposed to have a working lunch at a restaurant to discuss our school Wellness Night coming up. Unfortunately, the owner was a no show to our meeting. I had expected to eat something healthy for lunch there. I was a bit put out so I decided not to buy lunch there. Even though it wasn't healthy I chose Luby's since I parked nearby. Bummer! The food wasn't even that good. Seems that the more I eat better at home, the more I don't like the food when I eat out. It all seems so darn salty now.


Breakfast: boild egg, 3 hazelnuts, green tea
Lunch: Lubys: green beans, macaroni and cheese (comfort food) and some chicken with cheese and
                     mushrooms on top. No roll, but I was dying for one. Water.
Snack: 5 strawberries
Snack: 2 small chocolate dove candies at work. Ahhhh! Work is going to make me gain weight!
Dinner: Left over homemade chicken soup, a sweet potato, water, 1/2 a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment