Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 50: Three Days Until The 10K Turkey Trot!

Exercise: Barely did arm weights at home. Some stomach crunches. Nothing to write home about today!

Come on Thursday! Hurry Up! Turkey Trot here I come!!!
Bit nervous to run the 10K. Knee started bothering me yesterday. Is that my way of trying to sabotage the race?
I should load up on carbs. Vince has his pumpkin pie sitting in the fridge calling my name. Maybe.
I asked Vince if he wanted to wear some silly turkey thing on his head for the race, but he said no.

Breakfast: boiled egg in corn tortilla, green tea
Snack: 1/2 banana (even thought I hate them), no sugar hot chocolate with dark cocoa and soy milk.
Lunch: 1/2 almond butter sandwich, small orange, apple
Snack: 1 bite size dark chocolate dove candy...Ahhhhh!
Snack: another banana! Yuck. But I was so hungry today.
Dinner below.
Really wanting pumpkin pie now...may have to get a slice. OMG!
Kiwi for desset

Salmon patty salad with little veggies.
Didn't eat the quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment