Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 28: Grandpa's Funeral & 4 Mile Run

My Grandpa Ramirez was buried this morning, but I know he was running next to me at Memorial Park this evening. He helped me run my first non-stop 4 miles.
We were on the road early today (5am) so our food schedule was definately off.

Breakfast: 1/2 almond butter sandwich, green tea. 4am and not time for any preparation.
2nd Breakfast!: Stopped at Whataburger at 7:30am along the way.

Whataburger: Egg/Potato Taquito

Served a BBQ meal after Grandpas funeral. Everyone stacked their bread all over my plate to make it look like I ate it all! Not so. 
Almost forgot to mention the small slice of chocolate cake for dessert.





On some kind of DQ kick and stopped on the way home!! By now I just didn't care. Road trips do that!

Mine is the chocolate one of course. 

Got home same day around 5:30pm. Desperately seeking a run.
Ran the 4 miles at the park and walked 2 miles. Feeling a bit better.

Dinner: Chicken and veggie soup from the can and a salad with tomato, 1/2 avacado, fetta cheese, olive oil, salt/pepper/oregano/basil/water.

1 comment:

  1. awww Trish! I had no idea! I'm sure all the calories did not count today one bit. :)

    ReplyDelete