Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 6-7 Returning After Bad Attitude!

Lost Faith in the blog for a few days!
Eating more crumby foods since I began the blog!
Conclusion.... Get back on the horse and stop whining!
                      It happens to everyone.
                      Jump back on track and leave mistakes behind.
                      Moving forward today....
This blog has proved to me something I didn't believe...I do choose unhealthy snacks and meals when I am under great stress. That realization may help to alleviate those decisions next time.
TIP: Freeze purple grapes. Fun little treat. Cool texture. Yummy!

Good....Bad...and Ugly!
The BAD: Picked at Vince's dessert


The UGLY


The GOOD: Tea







Friday: Same ol' breafast: boiled egg, spinach leaves, corn tortilla, green tea, grapes
Snack: Way too many grapes at a meeting.
Lunch: Left over pizza (2 slices)
Snack: almond butter sandwich
Dinner: La Madelein's with Vince. 2 hot teas and some bites of his spice cake.

Saturday: Same ol' breakfast.
No snack
Lunch/Dinner: #7 Whataburger Jr, fries, and Dr P.
Snack: Frozen Grapes.

2 comments:

  1. I had the spice cake last week - it didn't taste as good as it looked.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...not worth it at all.

    ReplyDelete