Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 11 Beef Pitas with Pineapple Salsa...FABULOSO!

Finally cooked some beef for a change! I highly recommend this dish!
(accidently called salsa "cilantro" in the video)





Having to say NO...Imagine 2 eight year old cutie pies offering you food that they made. How could I possibly say no? Second graders were doing a Matter experiment. They melted "solid" butter so it changed to a liquid. A liquid on TORTILLAS! I had to eat just one. Not worth it since the tortilla was cold. Food is just always around me!!


Cookies in my office! Bought cookies for teacher meetings! Will use them for the next month or so. Sure hope I can make it. Didn't eat any today.  : ) I was just complaining that everyone serves unhealthy snacks at their meetings & I just did that myself! Unbelieveable! It's cheaper..what can I say.
Didn't get to exercise today. Bummed! Really wanted to jog at the park today. Where does the time go!
Breakfast: corn tortilla, boilded egg, green tea
Snack: small orange
Lunch: leftovers: asparagus, salmon patty, almond butter sandwich (strange)
Snack: one tortilla with butter.
Dinner: Beef with pineapple salsa on 2 corn tortillas with plain yogurt topping. Grapes
Always water.

No comments:

Post a Comment