Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 25: Little Time For Dinner & Ice-Cream

Meeting after work and barely made it home to tutor a math student. Grabbed subway on the way home!
Plus my throat hurt a bit so I figured a Dr. Pepper would make it feel better. Yeah, that is a good one, huh?

Ran almost the entire 3 miles at memorial park!
My leg and foot started going numb so I stopped.
My body tells me I need to stop, but my mind just keeps saying..come on, you can keep going!
Figured some ice-cream would sure make my sore throat feel better. So we got that right after the run. Good excuse! I've come the the conclusion that it is easier for me to keep eating poorly once I mess up.

Breakfast: boilded egg, green tea, plain greek yogurt with some frozen peach slices.
Snack: small gala apple
Lunch: pasta mixed with zuccini/squash/little chicken, side of broccoli and green beans, almond butter sandwich.
Snack: plum and later a sugar laced packaged hot chocolate from work!
Dinner: subway chicken sandwich with 2 bacon slices, pepperjack cheese, veggies, and yes...a DP!!
Ice Cream: soft ice-milk vanilla cone from burger king after the run.


Worst pic ever after my run, but GREAT ice-cream!!

3 comments:

  1. My throat hurts today. From the weather change? I think I need an ice cream too. :) sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got another one today!!
    Hey, my blog won't let me post unless I select myself as anonymous. What's with that.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! You activated Anonymous for me and now everyone has to be Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete