Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 15 Ate Enough Bread for a Family of 4!

Went to a great little Italian restaurant for my birthday dinner. Ordered 2 main dishes for just me! Yes, you read that correctly. So hungry and couldn't decide between the lasagna and another sidedish meal. Ridiculous! Ended up only eating one of them and took the other home. Now I have to eat more pasta stuff tomorrow and maybe even the next day! Our meal also involved lots of bread. I blow up like a balloon when I eat breads and pastas! I'll take a pic of my leftovers tomorrow. Since I could barely breathe I decided against dessert.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, boiled egg, spinach leaves, green tea
Lunch: chicken, tomatoes and green chilies on top, corn/broccoli
Snack: salmon patty, corn (okay...second lunch!)
Snack: plain Greek yogurt with frozen peaches and almonds
Birthday Dinner: Horrible pasta meal with mushrooms and to die for sauce. Enough bread for a family of 4!

Plan on cooking a couple new recipes later in the week.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment