Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 19: At The Hospital & Lived On McDonalds!

Spent the last 19 hours at the hospital with my husband. He is fine now. McDonalds was on the first floor and carried me through breakfast, lunch and dinner. Actually gained 3 pounds in one day!
The hashbrown tasted like pure grease, the eggs had a fake texture and didn't taste good. The pancakes reminded me of eating paper and by the time I ate the sausage and biscut I didn't feel well. Never touched the hot chocolate. Was 5am and I was starving at the time. Yuck!


3:30am: apple
Breakfast: See above
Lunch: McDonalds: grilled chicken sandwich filled with way too much mayo, fries and a few sips of DP.
Dinner: McDonalds: chicken soup, fruit with fruit sauce or something that seemed like yogurt, sugar coated walnuts.
9pm: 2 slices left over pizza

Feel GROSS and gained 3 pounds!
Lunch

2 comments:

  1. you should have gotten and egg mcmuffin w/o cheese. Not that bad for you and tastes good.

    sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I learned to comment but I have to use "anonymous" in the pull down menu.

    ReplyDelete