Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 21: Best Recipe On Video..A Must Do Recipe!

Here is the GREAT book I use to cook my new recipes.
Check out the recipe video below.


Breakfast: corn tortilla, spinach leaves, boiled egg, green tea
Snack: Organic Apple
Lunch: Baked Sweet Potato with salsa (corn, black beans, red onion, red bell pepper), salmon, salad (spinach leaves, tomato, olive oil.
Dinner: TBA

Began training for my first 10K today. Ran/Walked 6.6 miles at Memorial Park. Used a great app called Cardio Trail to calculate distance, calories, pace and graphs your
stats for you. You can save your workout as well. LOVE IT.
Had a Strawberry Exteme
smoothie after I ran.
Had a smoothie after I ran.



 

Here is a great way to get that chocolate fix in a healthy way!
Acquired taste, but I love it. Use cocoa from baking aisle. Add
to Soymilk or vanilla soymilk. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and a
tiny pinch of salt if desired. Yum! No sugar and hardly any calories.




1 comment:

  1. Both recipes look good!

    I admire your ability to do the videos - I had to do a taped speech for one of my advanced manuals and felt very self-conscious taping it.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete