Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 10 Kayak, School Lunch and M&Ms

Kayaking + beautiful weather Saturday = 1 GREAT b-day!

Exercise Today: None, unless you count lifting kayaks onto trailer.
Attended kayaking training after work. Ready for some exercise on the river this weekend!


Never allow yourself to get hungry or this happens!
Fill up on good snacks.
 Remember the school cafeteria lunches?
I took a very healthy lunch, but didn't eat
my morning snacks. When I walked into the
lounge at 11amI was hungry and the sweet
smell of that macaroni and cheese won me over.

After work M&Ms were awaiting my arrival during a meeting! Question: Why does everyone think providing people with unhealthy snacks makes them happy? Sure, I ate the candy! If it is in front of me I eat it. That is why I don't buy that stuff at the grocery store.
Breakfast: The usual good stuff.
Snack: None even though I packed one.
Early lunch: Mac and Cheese and Cornbread.
Late Lunch: salad, with sweet potato, asparagus, and salmon pattySnack M&Ms  (ooops)
                                                                             Dinner: Same salad, but no sweet potato. Added red
                                                                              onion and boiled egg to it.
                                                                             CHIPS: scarfed down red pepper chips for no
                                                                             reason at all. We never buy chips, but we got them
                                                                             at a cooking show a few weeks ago.
Eat Me!
I ate Vince's M&Ms too!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment