Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4 BURGER BUST!

Should I be held responsible for my actions if there is food in my face everytime I turn around??
Here is the scoop...
7:30am I arrive at work to find a TACO TRUCK full of gigantic tacos. Teachers already in line to savor the treats. Miraculously I run past the truck (not forgetting to take full advantage of this photo opportunity) of course. I could just imagine that egg and potato taquito and the grease dripping off of it. I wanted one!


 9am @ work. A sweet teacher brought her scrumptious egg and potato taco to my meeting! I wanted to steal it from her hands. No kidding. I tried to turn away, but the smell was tantalizing! 



 High Noon @ work. Even though I had fruit snacks in the morning AND 1/2 of an almond butter sandwich from the day before, I needed something bad. Really bad. I had a headache. I was not happy that I just found out I wasn't able to go kayaking in a week. That did it. I made a run for McDonalds. Just my luck, there is one down the street from my school! I would have taken a pic of the fries and Dr. P, but I finished all that off in the car! The horror.

 As if my day wasn't ruined. 3:30pm @ work. I appear in the library for a meeting and what do I find?? More yummies awaiting my arrival on all the tables. I sat there as others partook (is that a word?) in the fun. Oh how I want a chocolate cookie right now.

I'm sure I will eat something healthy for dinner.
My hubby and I plan to go to Bally's and get some weights in a little later this evening.

Another day...tomorrow I will eat out with some other I-Coaches from the district. I'm pondering what good food I can get at La Madeleine's. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment