Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 208 Free T.V.!

Didn't blog this weekend and am paying the price. Ate random foods here and there. Not sure I can recall all I ate. Hence the reason I try to blog as I eat each meal. This might be a poor recolection of my weekend meals, but I'll do my best.

Exercise: None...no surprise after a week of no exercise.
Spent most of the day manning our garage sale. Made $148.00 + a free 36 inch wide screen tube TV. Yes, I said free. Ever hear of freecycle.org? Long story short...the lifespan of our T.V. ended last week. I happend to check my email at 6am on Thursday. To my surprise, someone on freecycle was offering their TV. Running to my computer, I quickly emailed our need for the tv. Hopes high. The reply was that it was already taken. Saturday I received an email from them again stating the person picking up the TV was unable to do so. It was ours for the taking. Vince scurried over there in no time (with the help of the neighborhood teenagers to lift the giant piece). Not only did we get a fabulous tv. but a great tv stand to go along with it. Sure it isn't a flat screen, but that is fine. Now we can watch the news and movies again. I must say, without TV for over a week, I sure did get a lot accomplished.

New TV we got for free


Our old TV
Breakfast: boiled egg, green tea
Snack: peanut butter sandwich, unsweetened hot chocolate in vanilla soy milk
Lunch: ham sandwich with mixed leafy greens, avacado, Mayo.
Snack: bran cereal
Dinner: Salad and desserts seen below.
We were supposed to go eat at the Cheese Cake Factory because I really wanted a slice of cheesecake. Of course they have the BEST cheesecake. Vince and I were both so exhausted from the garage sale. Never make it there. Ended up stopping at Champs (a very casual sportsbar). Ate salads and desserts that really weren't the best. They sure looked good though.
salad with bell peppers, feta cheese,
red onion, tomatoes, olives, egg,
bread.


Chocolate cake and turtle cheesecake.
 See what happens when I don't exercise. Easy to fall back into old habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment