Wednesday, April 18, 2012

198: Juicey Fast Food Facts!

Exercise: Ran at Memorial Park. Vince said I've really improved on my speed and endurance. Happy to hear that! Ventured out just before 8pm so the weather was cool for a change. Nice.

Picture this. Lunchtime at work. Open the fridge and pull out my lunchbox. No lunch in lunchbox! Remember, I pack lunch the night before. Packed my bean/chicken soup, but forgot to pack the frozen entrees this morning since I'm used to packing at night. Knew soup would not get me through a faculty meeting after work and then a student tutoring session after that. Forced to do the unthinkable. McDonalds! Why must they be a couple blocks from work? At least I was aware of the fact that I didn't want to go there. Disappointed. Others were happy because I brought them McDonalds too. Only purchased the Dr. Pepper because it was the same price as water. Really have lost my taste for DP.

Some fast food facts:
This one is my favorite:

(Random Photo) A person would need to walk
nine miles to burn
off the 923 calories found in Burger King's
Double Whopper with cheese
Breakfast: 4 bites of salmon, 2 boiled eggs (one egg yolk), frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: Apples, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
Lunch: .Had McDonalds: quarter pounder burger with cheese, french fries and a Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Bean soup with chicken and mixed veggies, side of tomatoes and 1/2 a carrot, water
Snack: slice of cheese, few almonds, 1/2 grapefruit

Added several beans, quinoa, chicken, mixed
veggies to chicken broth and added spices.


No comments:

Post a Comment