Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 195: Milled Flax Seed

Exercise: Spin class today for only 20 minutes. Burned 265 calories according to my phone app. Tried the Power Flex class for the first time after spinning. You use hand weights or weights on a bar to do leg and arm exercises with a class. Not too impressed, although it did burn my glutes! Learned a few exercises I can try at home to work that area better.  Burned 287 calories.   Feel like I may have pulled a muscle on my left shoulder blade area a couple days ago. Bothers me a bit.

Starting to use flax seed in my oatmeal. Benefits include:
Click: Ground VS. Milled Flax Seed
Click: Milled Flax Seed


We keep a large bag in the freezer and
use some from a container kept in
the refridgerator. Keep cool.
Breakfast: 1/4 cup oatmeal with flaxseed and a drop of blue agave as a sweetner, 2 eggs, green tea
Snack: vanilla soymilk, no sugar cocoa, 1/2 grapefruit
Late Lunch: sweet potatoes, greenbeans, mixed veggies, chicken with tumeric and garlic powder added, water
Snack: Plain Greek yogurt with pineapples
Dinner: Went to Costco and ended up getting a giant slice of cheese pizza there. Water. 2 bites of Vince's yogurt swirl. Got hungry.
Snack: Went to Walgreens for a new hairdryer and decided, "What the heck. Already ruined things so I might as well as have a candy!" (Bad attitude, hun?) Got some chocolate covered toffee. My favorite. Shared it with Vince so I ate about 120 calories worth.





No comments:

Post a Comment