Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 187: Dr. Hyman: (Day 1 UltraWellness Videos)

Exercise: Arm weights and ab exercises. Excellent 3 mile run on the tredmill. (challenged myself on speed and time) See story on tomorrow's blog!

Vince and I are supposed to go to Ballys later and both begin a workout program with weights! We both need to really put on some muscle. Very excited to have my hubby go with me. He has a book about doing weights very slowly in order to gain muscle faster. I on the other hand, refuse to lift weights his way. In my mind I am competing to see who gains muscle more. He claims he is not competing, but I'm competing!  : )
Vince is really into this Dr. Hyman and his 30 Day UltraWellness videos. Today is Day 1. Check out the short video. I think it is just a ploy to sell his book, but I think he could have some things to say that I may learn too. So I'm watching the videos too and will give it a shot.

Watch Dr. Hyman's video
 Dr. Hyman stated, "Learn why the calories in, calories out equation is one of the biggest myths about weight loss and blood sugar management perpetrated by the medical industry. And find out how you can lose weight while eating more!"
Here is the link to sign up to see his videos in case you need that to view the videos:
http://www.bloodsugarsolution.com/dhsolutions/30daysultrawellness/?utm_source=WhatCounts+Publicaster+Edition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Day1+-+Eat+More%2c+Weigh+Less&utm_content=click+here+to+join

Late Breakfast (day off): scrambled eggs with chopped kale and green onions, green tea, 1/2 avacado
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: cereal, cheesestick
Snack: packaged of oreo cookies that I bought for a workshop!
Dinner: : Salad with tomatoes, carrots, fetta cheese, chicken mixed with kale, red onions and plain yogurt instead of mayonaise, water.
Bad Snack: those darn oreo cookies again AND peanut butter crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment