Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 191 Lost 2 pounds on the Perricone Diet!!

Exercise: Spin class! Thank goodness Meredith goes now because I almost didn't go today. She motivated me to go. Sometimes I just want to relax and not go. Always feel better after I go. Burned 531 calories in 40 minutes. 

Stood on the scale this morning. Lost 2 pounds in one day after eating the suggested food on the Perricone diet! No exercise yesterday either!
Okay...I just ate some peanut butter crackers! Is there no will power!
I'll be honest. This morning before breakfast, I swore to my husband that I was done with the Perricone diet. I was tired of salmon, salmon, salmon! Tired of the chicken! I wanted BREAD and I miss my corn tortilla egg tacos in the morning and my peanut butter sandwiches as snacks! Then I stood on the scale and was motivated. So I tried it again today. I am totally fine with it until after work. By 4pm I start getting hungry, but that is because I don't want to eat my afternoon snack of chicken and cantaloupe! I know if you follow it exactly, you shed the weight.

I passed up tons of snackipoos during a meeting at the administration building today! I was so stuffed from breakfast that I couldn't eat any of it! My brain still wanted to taste it, but my stomach said no way!


Snacks offered at the meeting I attended today. Ate none!
Wooohooo! Celebration.

Breakfast: 3 egg whites and one yolk, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, cantaloup slice, green tea, water (no salmon today!) Couldn't do it!
Snack: apple, few raw almonds
Lunch: salmon, mixed greens, broccoli, tomatoes, water, yogurt with strawberries,
Snack: peanut butter crackers (NOT on the program!) Had a meeting for 4th grade teachers and I had cracker snacks for them. I had to eat some!
Snack: chicken, cantaloup wedge, soy milk hot chocolate (not on the plan).
Dinner: salmon patty on bed of mixed greens, mixed vegetables. (shouldn't have eaten the corn), 1/2 grapefruit, water.
Breakfast this morning. Too full to eat the salmon bites.

Getting breakfast and lunch ready in the morning. Usually
prepare lunch the night before.

Lunch all packed and ready to go. Remember...organization
really helps one stay on track. Make it easy for yourself.


Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment