Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 203: Toastmasters

Exercise: None today! Ran around with too many things to do one after the other today! Visited my old Toastmasters group tonight. Vince and I used to be members of PSST, which is how we met.
Toastmasters is a group that focus on improving one's public speaking and communication skills. It can benefit you in your job or personal life. Since PSST is a "singles" Toastmaster's group, we are no longer members, but we enjoyed our visit yesterday. Nice to see a few of the past members still there. Vince started his own club after we got married. It is within the RICH Club and deals with realestate investment. I was involved for several months, but found it didn't interest me as it does my hubby. I'd rather run at the park or go to the gym!  : )
Felt like I ate bits and pieces of meals. Very busy today. No time to myself. Packed a different lunch today and it proved to be my downfall. Hungry most of the day.

Breakfast: one boiled egg, green tea, some chocolate carnation packaged breakfast drink that was accidently put in the bag at the grocery store. In fact, I have a whole box. Way too much sugar in them. Tastey. Hoping I will have the will power to take them to work in the morning and give them away.

Snack: banana, slice of cheese
Lunch: tuna sandwich on multi-grain bread, apples
Snack: Starving! Not enough lunch. Ate an ice cream sandwich that a parent brought in! Then I ate those crackers with peanut butter that I have in my office for meetings!
Dinner: chicken, mixture of quinoa, kale, black beans, red onions, corn, water
Late Night: chicken sandwich with Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment