Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 297 Our Anniversary: The Lion King

Exercise: None. : (

Worked late and barely had time to get ready for the Lion King performance at the Hobby Center Downtown. Home after 11pm. Today Vince and I have been married 4 years. Time sure flies!
The Lion King was great. Loved the singing, dancing and costumes, but we had an issue with our seating in the beginning. Well, I did. I was the one who got the tickets and when I looked at the seating map of the Hobby Center online, I didn't understand that their were 2 levels. I thought I purchased expensive tickets to sit in the back of the first section close to the stage. Turned out I purchased expensive tickets to sit in the back of the lower level! .....and check out our seats!!


Look! We didn't even get normal
seats. We were behind the wall in
just regular chairs in the very
back. It was like we weren't part
of the audience. How did that
happen??

We still had a great time. Turned out that we had the best
view of the actors coming out of the backstage and running
down the aisles. We also were able to get out first during
intermission and didn't have to wait in line to get something
to drink/eat.
         Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 oatmeal, green tea
        Snack: stawberries
        Lunch: Los Tios Mexican Restaurant with several co-workers.
        Ate Fish tacos in corn tortillas with cilantro and red cabbage.
        Dinner: Egg rolls again, quinoa and brown rice with mixed
        veggies and broccoli
        Snack: SNICKERS candy bar at the show! Can't even remember
        the last time I ate a candy bar. I was hungry!

Fish Tacos

Dinner

From Costco. All natural with
only peanuts and sea salt in the
ingredients.

Has a lot of calories. Don't eat
too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment