Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 295 Benefits of Water

Exercise: None  (worked until 5:30pm, went to a Toastmasters officer's meeting by 6:30pm and Toastmasters until almost 9pm. Really tired today. Hoping to have more energy tomorrow by going to bed soon and working out after work. Can't wait! Didn't have my usual water today so I feel tired and fat! Water is the trick to feeling good!! Drink plenty of water!
Read: Benefits of water.
Function of Water in the body.

Went to a class just before lunch. Ran into "Baconator." That is the name I gave to one of my best teacher friends. Her last name is Bacon. Got to go out and have lunch together. Meant a great time catching up, but also meant RESTAURANT FOOD! I rarely eat beef (unless in a hamburger), but I was in the mood so I ordered steak kabobs on a stick. After the meal I felt bloated and not as good as when I eat healthy.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, frozen blueberries, green tea.
Snack: some grape tomatoes and some cashews
Lunch: Steak kabobs with bell peppers, onions, white potatoes, broccoli, and a side of white kidney beans. I'm sure the veggies were swimming in butter because they were very good. Sounds healthy, but it was a high calorie meal.
Dinner: 2 corn tortilla tacos with leafy greens and tomatoes and cheese. One taco had salmon and the other had an egg. (left overs), some pineapple and strawberries.
Snack: at Toastmasters: ate a fried chicken thigh!! A chocolate brownie and even drank a small can of Sprite! Felt really gross after all that.

What a day of eating. I can always tell that I don't feel well if I don't eat well and exercise or get sleep. That is why I strive to do so. I want to be at my best.
lunch with a little water

Dinner

Snacks at our Toastmasters meeting tonight.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to have lunch with you and catch up!! You look great and I love your blog! I totally agree about the water.

    ReplyDelete