Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 289 Road Trip: Little Rock Arkansas Today

Exercise: None again. On the road most of the day.

Drove from Memphis Tennessee to Little Rock Arkansas to Dallas Texas today. Spending time with my little sister in Dallas now. Today is her 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday Sissy!
Rebekah (Sissy) and her husband Gabriel. Paul our brother on right.


Now that I am on my way home, I find myself amidst so many temptations. I am able to pass up many temptations now such as sugary desserts, but still select some unhealthy foods at times.

Vince took me to Market Street in Little Rock. Many shops and eateries to choose from. There is a huge organic Farmer's Market on Tuesdays and Thursdays (we missed it today). Lots of healthy foods to choose from and fun shops to see. Enjoyed our lunchtime walk.

Vince at Vincent Street and
President Clitnon cross street.  : )

Some of the eateries


Add caption

Raspberry/Plum popcicle (all natural)...
whatever that means.

Beef Lasagna while celebrating my sister's brithday

Vince and I shared this birthday cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment