Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 293: Hungry!

Exercise: Ran 1 mile and walked on mile at the gym. Since I started running again, I find myself getting HUNGRY often!

Early Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 oatmeal, green tea, frozen blueberries
Second Breakfast!: 1 corn tortilla, leafy greens, 1 boiled egg, some tomatoes and bell pepers, little pineapple, water
Snack: few cashews, vanilla soymilk with unsweetened hot cocoa
Lunch: gluten free pasta, mixed veggies, broccoli, chicken tenders with spices
Snack: small orange
Dinner: soup and salad
Going to bed soon and would you believe it....I'm hungry again!!


2nd Breakfast around 10am.


Lunch


Soup: sprouted beans, chicken, corn,
mixed veggies, chicken wontons all
in chicken broth.


Vince had a coupon for a free
ice-cream cone. RATS!
It was very good!
Is there no hope for me??


2 comments:

  1. You're eating very healthily, Trish! Don't beat yourself up about the ice cream cone...moderation is key in either direction. It's a single scoop anyway - looks yummy, I bet you enjoyed it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie,
    You are so right! Thanks for the reality check! I can get a little obsessive about eating healthy sometimes. Now I feel obsessed with running everyday! To bad I can't exercise tomorrow!Now that I am back at work the real challenge begins. Work is where I am subjected to lots of desserts and yummies!

    ReplyDelete