Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 144 Do You Know Your Body Compostion?

Click on the VIDEO link.
The Dr. in the video states it is best for women's waists to be 35 inches or smaller, but I saw on the Dr. Oz show that it should be 32 to be ideal. Okay, here is the scoop. I weigh 130 pounds, but just under 5 feet 3 inches tall. I'm always obsessed with my weight and want to be 128. I met my goal once while doing this blog, but haven't really tried to lose more weight since because I've been so busy in February. After listening to this video, I realize that what is more important is my body fat and muscle content..especially since I am 41. I have one of those body fat scales she was talking about. I never pay attention to it, but I am a little over what she said we should be and I could definately build more muscle. My new focus is not my weight. It is building muscle. That will be a challange for me because I am not so motivated to do weights at the gym.

Exercise: NONE

Breakfast: Cereal, green tea
Snack: Boiled egg
Lunch: Provided at work...small baked potato with beef, butter, sour cream, BBQ sauce, a salad with RANCH dressing. A super rich piece of chocolate cake!
Snack: peanut butter sandwich, carrot
Dinner: Greek salad with tomato, cucumber, fetta cheese, red onion, oil and apple sider vinegar, water
Dessert: soy vanilla milk with no sugar cocoa powder

No comments:

Post a Comment