Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 135 Ten Best Tummy Flattening Foods

Exercise: Plan to do weights at home, lunges, squats, ab work. Won't be home until later.
...Later...did nothing. What's wrong with me??

Click Tummy Flattening Foods!

Obviously the foods described in the article are good for you. I eat them all the time, but it is the other stuff I eat that is the problem. Like the 3 flour tortillas yesterday. Come on! If we all ate perfectly every day I guess we would be supermodels. Ha! My issue is learning how to not crave the "bad foods." I could eat butter bread, tortillas, and dark chocolate and ice-cream all day long if I let myself. I'm still dealing with a bit of a cold today and am not hungry at all. It is a strange feeling to not desire food. Sort of boring, but I like not craving all the sugars. Today I eat just because I know I need to eat or I'll get a headache.

Breakfast: one boiled egg, cereal, green tea
Snack: apple
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread, Greek yogurt with blueberries and raspberries, water
Snack: orange
Dinner: Pei Wei take out again.
Apparently I am using my extra tutoring money to purchase take out foods from restaurants! Starting a bad habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment