Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 137-140: Four Days Later and IKEA....

I'M BACK!!

Behind on my blog for once! 4 days not posted. Been sick. Rest assured my meals consisted of chicken soup, peanut butter sandwiches, Greek yogurt with berries, glutten free pasta with veggies, cereals, same old breakfasts, green teas and I do recall eating 1/2 a chocolate bar on Sunday.  I did gain a pound this week. Not exercising for what seems like FOREVER (8 days). My phone states I've burned ZERO calories this week! The horror! I miss seeing 2000-3000 calories posted on it. Still have some chest congestion and a tiny sore throat so no exercise today either. Feeling tons better! President's Day Holiday today. My phone is still unable to take pics. After some troubleshooting, I've located my camera. Funny how we don't even use camera's anymore.

It is still early. This morning we are going to IKEA for a Free breakfast! We live right behind IKEA and can walk to it. They are offering a free breakfast...no strings attached. Now the trick is not to walk around the store and purchase anything.  : ) Click  IKEA  Pics of our breakfast soon.


Free Breakfast at IKEA Today

Breakfast: (at home) cereal, green tea (at IKEA) eggs, FRIED potatoes, bacon, water
Snack: small orange, 1/2 chocolate vanilla swirl yogurt
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich on whole grain round breads, no sugar hot chocolate with vanilla soymilk
Dinner: chicken with tumeric, crushed garlic, green onions, broccoli, and a great salad that my husband made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment