Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 123: 24 Heart Saving Foods!

Click on HEART.  

Exercise: Home by 5:30pm today, but exhusted due to lack of sleep last night. Changed to go to Spin class. Sat on the couch for a few minutes. Couldn't get up! Done!

Anyone out there get leg cramps! Last night I had the worst leg cramps ever! Not just calf pulls and tightness, but in the shin area as well. It was bizzare and painful. Awoke several times throughout the night. Worried it will happen again. Must be lacking in a vitamin. Will research soon.

Breakfast: corn tortilla, scrambled eggs with mixed greens. Green tea
Snack: one cup soy vanilla milk
Lunch: Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries and walnuts, few sweet potatoes, little salmon.
BAD: During our admin. team meeting I ate 2 bitesize chocolate candies and one oreo cookie.
Snack: peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread
Dinner: chicken in Indian sauce with spinach in 2 corn tortillas with mixed greens, broccoli.
Meds: Theraflu tea: for sinus pain and cold symptoms.

Going to bed early tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Try magnesium for leg cramps - powdered form if you can find it. It will also help alleviate chocolate cravings believe it or not! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day 10 times better! I've heard that before so I'm going to try it. Thanks! If that gets rid of my chocolate cravings, I'm sure I'll lose 5 pounds in a week! LOL

    ReplyDelete