Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 131 Eating Sweets Again. : (

This is actually from yesterday (Friday)
Exercise: NONE

Off campus at another school for some training all day. That means I wasn't able to take my lunch. Very nice of them to provide lunch for us. I devoured a chick-fil-a sandwich along with the greesy potato chips and calorie filled chocolate brownie. If that wasn't enough, I ate 2 small babyruth chocoate candies later.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with one egg and mixed leafy greens with green tea
Snack: apple slices, water
Lunch: See above.
Dinner: 1/2 salmon, asparagus, 1/2 sweet potato, water
Snack: Pulled out my chocoate frosting and ate a couple spoonfuls. RATS! I should throw that stuff away, but it is my emergency chocolate.  I'm considering throwing it out. Sort of. I want to throw it out. No, not really. I should throw it out, but I really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment