Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 363 Shopping At Costco

Monday's Blog
Exercise: Ran/Walked 3 miles at Memorial Park. 

Beautiful cooler weather this evening! Ran into some of Vince's friends at the park and saw a previous co-worker of mine. Everyone is out enjoying the cooler weather.

Ever been to COSTCO? If Vince had a choice he would live there! You can save lots of money by purchasing items in bulk. They have lots of great organic fruits and vegetables as well.
Costco Link. Vince is a Costco fanatic for sure. He has me pretty hooked as well.


Our favorite place to buy organic groceries in bulk!


In case you are not familiar
with Costco. It is like a huge
warehouse.


Every time I see these bears I imagine myself getting a good
running start and then hoisting myself in the middle of them!
Come on....you know you want to too!


Great variety of fresh fruits. The freezer is frigid though.
Enter at your own risk!


organic veggies


What? You didn't know they sold jewelry at Costco?
My husband actually bought my engagement ring at
Costco without my knowledge. Really!
....and I LOVE my ring believe it or not.


Our Greek yogurt and coconut milk


Yes, Vince even buys his clothes as Costco!
Did I mention you can get lots of food samples
to try at Costco. Vince's favorite pasttime!  : )


I want these EVERY time I am at
Costco!! Will never buy them, but
oh how I want them.

blueberries and Greek
yogurt

salmon and quinoa


Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal, green tea, frozen blueberries in plain Greek yogurt Snack: dried peas, water, plum
Lunch: 1/2 salmon, quinoa, broccoli, watermelon, water
Snack: cookie someone put in my box. Rats!
Snack: peanut butter sandwich around 5pm.
Ran/Walk at the Park
                                                     Dinner: gluten free noodles with mushrooms, broccoli and sweet   
                                                      potatoes on the side around 8:30pm

4 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! You went to Costco with out me!!! I'm feeling sick... I think I need to go to Costco NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture it - Amazon Night. I was Table Topics Master. I started by saying that I've had to help various PSST men shop for clothes and they need more help. I then said, "You dress well.... where do you shop, Vince?" Was I surprised when he said, "Costco"!

    In the years since then, I'm not surprised because I know that he love Costco. :-)

    ReplyDelete